• Large cosy hood
• Wide cuffs
• Raw-edge detail at hem, neck and raglans
• Cotton drawstrings finished with gunmetal aglets
• Soft brushed inside
• An open-knit marl fabric with a brushed backside and soft handfeel
• Fabric composition: 50% recycled polyester/25% recycled cotton/25% lyocell
• Fabric construction: American fleece loopback
• Low environmental impact: recycled polyester requires 70% less energy to make than polyester and the process is largely mechanical. Reusing plastic bottles ensures that the plastic already around in this world gets recycled rather than put into landfill or the oceans. Recycled cotton requires no fertilisers, pesticides, insecticides or water. Lyocell is made from wood pulp in a closed-loop system reusing water and chemicals.
• Lose fit. Longer at back than front. Extra-long sleeves
• True to size
• Length: front length 58cm and back length 63cm in size S
• Sleeve length: 71cm long raglan sleeves in size S
• Ginger model wears size S and is 178cm/5'10" tall
• Find your right size in our size guide
|Size S||Size M||Size L|
|Size conversion UK||8/10||10/12||12/14|
|Size conversion EU||36/38||38/40||40/42|
|Chest (widest point)||87||92||97|
|Waist (narrowest point)||67||72||77|
|Hips (widest point)||94||99||104|
|Inseam (inside leg)||80||80||80|
All measurements are in centimetres.
If you have any doubts about sizing please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch via our live chat.
About the Brand
VILDNIS was created by Danish born founder Ulla Vitting Richards. Through her 16 years in the fashion industry, Ulla has witnessed its numerous strengths, as well as many of the tired and devastating practices it has cultivated around the world. These experiences inspired her to be part of the change she wants to see.
At VILDNIS, they feel strongly about businesses taking responsibility for their impact on the environment and for the way workers in their supply chain are treated.
They strive to use the most environmentally friendly fabrics and production methods available, along with packaging and shipment. They are committed to mapping the entire supply chain and engaging in a constant dialogue with their partners to ensure all workers are treated fairly and paid a proper living wage.
Transparency is a key word at VILDNIS. They measure their performance on 3 pillars: people, planet, profit. And they are always striving to do better.