Made from an organic linen/lyocell blend, the oversized Waimea T-shirt feels liberatingly light and has a laid back draped fit accentuated with a wide V-neck, dropped shoulders and sleeves. VILDNIS’ trademark unpolished aesthetic is evident in the centre-back stitching and split rib detail on the neckline.
Also available in white.
- Deep wide V-neck
- Short sleeves
- Split edge construction at neckline
- Center back seam
- A textured, lightweight and slightly sheer soft jersey fabric with a matte look.
- Composition: 70% lyocell /30% organic linen
- Construction: single jersey
- Low environmental impact: Lyocell is made from wood pulp in a closed-loop system reusing water and chemicals. Organic linen is grown using rainwater for irrigation only and without any chemical fertilisers, pesticides or insecticides.
- Lose oversized fit
- True to size
- Length: 67cm in size S
- Model wears size S and is 170cm/5'6" tall
|Size S||Size M||Size L|
|Size conversion UK||8/10||10/12||12/14|
|Size conversion EU||36/38||38/40||40/42|
|Chest (widest point)||87||92||97|
|Waist (narrowest point)||67||72||77|
|Hips (widest point)||94||99||104|
|Inseam (inside leg)||80||80||80|
All measurements are in centimetres.
If you have any doubts about sizing please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch via our live chat.
About the Brand
VILDNIS was created by Danish born founder Ulla Vitting Richards. Through her 16 years in the fashion industry, Ulla has witnessed its numerous strengths, as well as many of the tired and devastating practices it has cultivated around the world. These experiences inspired her to be part of the change she wants to see.
At VILDNIS, they feel strongly about businesses taking responsibility for their impact on the environment and for the way workers in their supply chain are treated.
They strive to use the most environmentally friendly fabrics and production methods available, along with packaging and shipment. They are committed to mapping the entire supply chain and engaging in a constant dialogue with their partners to ensure all workers are treated fairly and paid a proper living wage.
Transparency is a key word at VILDNIS. They measure their performance on 3 pillars: people, planet, profit. And they are always striving to do better.