Note: the dress comes without the belt
- High neck with narrow ruffle
- Long voluminous sleeves
- Ruffle at cuff
- Deep keyhole back
- Elasticated waist
- Lined in body and skirt
- Sleeves are unlined
- Super soft, sheer and floaty chiffon with a silky touch made from recycled coca-cola bottles.
- Composition: 100% recycled polyester
- Construction: woven chiffon
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester jersey
- Print method: digital
- Low environmental impact: Recycled polyester requires 70% less energy to make than polyester and the process is largely mechanical. Reusing plastic bottles ensures that the plastic already around in this world gets recycled rather than put into landfill or the oceans. Digitally printed to save water and energy.
- Slim fit at the top. Volume in sleeves and skirt. Sits just below the knee.
- True to size
- Length: 105cm in size S, 106cm in size M and 107cm in size L
- Sleeve length: 61cm in size S
- Model wears size S and is 170cm/5'7" tall
- Find your right size in our size guide below
|Size S||Size M||Size L|
|Size conversion UK||8/10||10/12||12/14|
|Size conversion EU||36/38||38/40||40/42|
|Chest (widest point)||87||92||97|
|Waist (narrowest point)||67||72||77|
|Hips (widest point)||94||99||104|
|Inseam (inside leg)||80||80||80|
All measurements are in centimetres.
If you have any doubts about sizing please contact us at email@example.com or get in touch via our live chat.
About the Brand
VILDNIS was created by Danish born founder Ulla Vitting Richards. Through her 16 years in the fashion industry, Ulla has witnessed its numerous strengths, as well as many of the tired and devastating practices it has cultivated around the world. These experiences inspired her to be part of the change she wants to see.
At VILDNIS, they feel strongly about businesses taking responsibility for their impact on the environment and for the way workers in their supply chain are treated.
They strives to use the most environmentally friendly fabrics and production methods available, along with packaging and shipment. They are committed to mapping the entire supply chain and engaging in a constant dialogue with their partners to ensure all workers are treated fairly and paid a proper living wage.
Transparency is a key word at VILDNIS. They measure their performance on 3 pillars: people, planet, profit. And they are always striving to do better.