Add some colour in this bohostyle allover printed blouse in Vildnis' bespoke bold indoprint inspired by traditional Indonesian batik prints. Featuring a deep placket at front with buttons covering in selffabric and ties with tassels, as well as long voluminous sleeves gathered in elasticated cuffs.
- Allover bespoke indo print
- Wide neck with ties
- Tassels at ends of ties
- Deep placket front with buttons
- Voluminous raglan sleeves
- Elasticated cuffs
- Super soft crepe fabric made from recycled Coca-Cola bottles
- Composition: 100% recycled polyester
- Construction: woven crepe
- Print method: digital
- Low environmental impact: recycled polyester requires 70% less energy to make than polyester and the process is largely mechanical. Reusing plastic bottles ensures that the plastic already around in this world gets recycled rather than put into landfill or the oceans. Digitally printed to save water and energy.
- Relaxed fit
- True to size
- Length: 65cm in size S, 66cm in size M and 67cm in size L
- Model wears size S and is 170cm/5'7" tall
|Size S||Size M||Size L|
|Size conversion UK||8/10||10/12||12/14|
|Size conversion EU||36/38||38/40||40/42|
|Chest (widest point)||87||92||97|
|Waist (narrowest point)||67||72||77|
|Hips (widest point)||94||99||104|
|Inseam (inside leg)||80||80||80|
All measurements are in centimetres.
If you have any doubts about sizing please contact us at email@example.com or get in touch via our live chat.
About the Brand
VILDNIS was created by Danish born founder Ulla Vitting Richards. Through her 16 years in the fashion industry, Ulla has witnessed its numerous strengths, as well as many of the tired and devastating practices it has cultivated around the world. These experiences inspired her to be part of the change she wants to see.
At VILDNIS, they feel strongly about businesses taking responsibility for their impact on the environment and for the way workers in their supply chain are treated.
They strives to use the most environmentally friendly fabrics and production methods available, along with packaging and shipment. They are committed to mapping the entire supply chain and engaging in a constant dialogue with their partners to ensure all workers are treated fairly and paid a proper living wage.
Transparency is a key word at VILDNIS. They measure their performance on 3 pillars: people, planet, profit. And they are always striving to do better.