This slim fit ankle-grazing jeans are made for weekends. Fusing traditional five pocket styling with contemporary VILDNIS signature stitching, rip detailing and frayed hems, you only need to pair them with a T-shirt and sneakers for a confident weekend look. You'll get a lot of wear out of these worn-look jeans, too - Vildnis' soft washed organic cotton denim with a hint of movement-enhancing elastane creates a comfortable second skin you'll never want to shed.
Worn here with the Farafra T-shirt in brilliant white.
• Frayed-edge construction hem
• Ripped worn look
• Ankle grazing length
• Five-pocket style
• VILDNIS signature stitching back pockets
• Gunmetal hardware
• Soft,durable and breathable denim with a bit of stretch for better movement
• Composition: 98% organic cotton/2% elastane
• Construction: woven denim
• Low environmental impact: organic cotton is grown using natural fertilizers and insecticides instead of synthetic ones. These jeans are washed with air instead of water, saving approximately 200 litres of water per garment
• Slim fit
• True to size
• Length: Inside leg 67cm
• Model wears size S and is 170cm/5'6" tall
• Find your right size in our size guide below
|Size S||Size M||Size L|
|Size conversion UK||8/10||10/12||12/14|
|Size conversion EU||36/38||38/40||40/42|
|Chest (widest point)||87||92||97|
|Waist (narrowest point)||67||72||77|
|Hips (widest point)||94||99||104|
|Inseam (inside leg)||80||80||80|
All measurements are in centimetres.
If you have any doubts about sizing please contact us at email@example.com or get in touch via our live chat.
About the Brand
VILDNIS was created by Danish born founder Ulla Vitting Richards. Through her 16 years in the fashion industry, Ulla has witnessed its numerous strengths, as well as many of the tired and devastating practices it has cultivated around the world. These experiences inspired her to be part of the change she wants to see.
At VILDNIS, they feel strongly about businesses taking responsibility for their impact on the environment and for the way workers in their supply chain are treated.
They strives to use the most environmentally friendly fabrics and production methods available, along with packaging and shipment. They are committed to mapping the entire supply chain and engaging in a constant dialogue with their partners to ensure all workers are treated fairly and paid a proper living wage.
Transparency is a key word at VILDNIS. They measure their performance on 3 pillars: people, planet, profit. And they are always striving to do better.