Leap like a lynx or laze like a lynx? This statement organic cotton blend sweatshirt is versatile enough for your most adventurous or tranquil days. The subtle digital print is inspired by the magestic cat species indigenous to Finnish forests - look closely and you'll also see part of the VILDNIS logo within the design. A wide slash neck for freedom of movement, raw edges and cropped wide sleeves strike the perfect balance between wild and polished.
Note: the print is placed 5cm lower on the finished garments compared to the photographed sample.
• Subtle statement lynx print
• Wide slashed neck
• Double raw edge construction at neckline, hem and cuffs
• 3/4 length sleeves
• Center back seam
• A mid-weigth loopback sweat fabric with a characteristic soft cotton handfeel and a bit of stretch for shape retention. Comfortable and breathable.
• Composition: 95% organic cotton/5% elastane
• Construction: knitted Italian fleece
• Low environmental impact: organic cotton is grown using natural fertilisers and insecticides instead of synthetic ones.
• Boxy loose fit
• True to size
• Length:52cm in a size S
• Model wears size S and is 170cm/5'7" tall
• Find your right size in our size guide below
|Size S||Size M||Size L|
|Size conversion UK||8/10||10/12||12/14|
|Size conversion EU||36/38||38/40||40/42|
|Chest (widest point)||87||92||97|
|Waist (narrowest point)||67||72||77|
|Hips (widest point)||94||99||104|
|Inseam (inside leg)||80||80||80|
All measurements are in centimetres.
If you have any doubts about sizing please contact us at email@example.com or get in touch via our live chat.
About the Brand
VILDNIS was created by Danish born founder Ulla Vitting Richards. Through her 16 years in the fashion industry, Ulla has witnessed its numerous strengths, as well as many of the tired and devastating practices it has cultivated around the world. These experiences inspired her to be part of the change she wants to see.
At VILDNIS, they feel strongly about businesses taking responsibility for their impact on the environment and for the way workers in their supply chain are treated.
They strive to use the most environmentally friendly fabrics and production methods available, along with packaging and shipment. They are committed to mapping the entire supply chain and engaging in a constant dialogue with their partners to ensure all workers are treated fairly and paid a proper living wage.
Transparency is a key word at VILDNIS. They measure their performance on 3 pillars: people, planet, profit. And they are always striving to do better.