A modern take on a classic cut, these super skinny trousers have an elegant cutaway at the ankle cuff. For a perfect match try pairing them with one of Fanfare's oversized patch jumpers to create a dramatic contrast between the upper and lower body silhouettes.
- Made in the UK using 100% GOTS-certified Organic Cotton
- Red & White Stripe Skinny Trousers
- Cutaway ankle detailing
- Fully lined
- High quality, long lasting piece
- 30° delicate wash iron, steam or dry with low heat. No tumble drying.
- Sent in recycled packaging
See picture below but please do not hesitate to get in touch with us via our live chat or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
About the brand
Fanfare is a sustainable British fashion brand that sets out to create powerful, positive change in the fashion industry. Originally launched in 2018 under the name ‘Fabric For Freedom’ by Esther Knight. The first collection saw huge success and went on to be featured by British Vogue and The Sunday Times.