Putting a positive spin on summer blues, this statement sundress will win ample affection at home and abroad. Its relaxed fit is flattering and comfortable, with an adjustable halter neck and drawstring waist into a body-skimming skirt with wide, raw edge frills creating subtle movement with every step. Dropped armholes and a deep keyhole back add serious sass on those long sun-seeking days, while our super soft high-stretch organic cotton and Tencel blend fabric ensures you feel as brilliant as you look.
• Halterneck style
• Button closure back neck
• Deep keyhole back
• Drawstring at waist
• Wide raw-edge frill at hem
• An incredibly soft jersey fabric with a high level of stretch. Cool and comfortable to wear.
• Composition: 64% Tencel/31% organic cotton/5% elastane
• Construction: single jersey
• Low environmental impact: Tencel is made from sustainable wood pulp in a closed-loop system reusing water and chemicals. Organic cotton is grown using natural fertilizers instead of pesticides.
• Slim fit with a slightly dropped waist
• True to size
• Length: 91cm in size S
• Model wears size S and is 173cm/5'8" tall
About the Brand
VILDNIS was created by Danish born founder Ulla Vitting Richards. Through her 16 years in the fashion industry, Ulla has witnessed its numerous strengths, as well as many of the tired and devastating practices it has cultivated around the world. These experiences inspired her to be part of the change she wants to see.
At VILDNIS, they feel strongly about businesses taking responsibility for their impact on the environment and for the way workers in their supply chain are treated.
They strives to use the most environmentally friendly fabrics and production methods available, along with packaging and shipment. They are committed to mapping the entire supply chain and engaging in a constant dialogue with their partners to ensure all workers are treated fairly and paid a proper living wage.
Transparency is a key word at VILDNIS. They measure their performance on 3 pillars: people, planet, profit. And they are always striving to do better.