From weekend social events to travelling, this relaxed dress with gentle batwing sleeves is a reliable off-duty companion. Its soft open-knit fabric is made from recycled cotton/recycled polyester/lyocell for superb breathability and comfort, while its slashed neck, displayed side seams and centre back seam give this dress a pretty, unpolished aesthetic.
• Wide slashed neckline
• 3/4 length sleeves
• Slightly displaced sideseams
• Center back seam
• An open-knit marl loopback sweat fabric with a soft hand feel.
• Fabric composition: 50% recycled polyester/25% recycled cotton/25% lyocell
• Fabric construction: American fleece loopback
• Low environmental impact: Recycled polyester requires 70% less energy to make than polyester and the process is largely mechanical. Reusing plastic bottles ensures that the plastic already around in this world gets recycled rather than put into landfill or the oceans. Recycled cotton requires no fertilizers and much less water. Lyocell is made from wood pulp in a closed-loop system reusing water and chemicals.
Fit• Lose fit upper body. Slimmer yet relaxed fit on the hips.
• True to size
• Length: 89cm in size S
• Sleeve length: 37cm in size S with a slightly dropped shoulder
• Ginger model wears size S and is 178cm/5'10" tall. Brunette is 170cm/5'7" tall
|Size S||Size M||Size L|
|Size conversion UK||8/10||10/12||12/14|
|Size conversion EU||36/38||38/40||40/42|
|Chest (widest point)||87||92||97|
|Waist (narrowest point)||67||72||77|
|Hips (widest point)||94||99||104|
|Inseam (inside leg)||80||80||80|
All measurements are in centimetres.
If you have any doubts about sizing please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch via our live chat.
About the Brand
VILDNIS was created by Danish born founder Ulla Vitting Richards. Through her 16 years in the fashion industry, Ulla has witnessed its numerous strengths, as well as many of the tired and devastating practices it has cultivated around the world. These experiences inspired her to be part of the change she wants to see.
At VILDNIS, they feel strongly about businesses taking responsibility for their impact on the environment and for the way workers in their supply chain are treated.
They strive to use the most environmentally friendly fabrics and production methods available, along with packaging and shipment. They are committed to mapping the entire supply chain and engaging in a constant dialogue with their partners to ensure all workers are treated fairly and paid a proper living wage.
Transparency is a key word at VILDNIS. They measure their performance on 3 pillars: people, planet, profit. And they are always striving to do better.