These tie side bikini bottoms in VILDNIS’ Free as a Bird print will give you confidence that lives up to the name. Digitally printed to protect the environment and created from Italian swimwear fabric made of recycled polyester mixed with stretch-enhancing Lycra, this is swimwear that’s both fashionable and responsible. Fully lined bottoms in soft recycled polyester jersey ensures opacity when wet. Secure at the sides for a customisable fit.
- Tie-side style
- Fully lined
- Allover digital print
- High-performance Italian swimwear fabric from Carvico. Resistant to chlorine and sun creams. Excellent coverage, a high level of two-way stretch and great shape retention.
- Composition: 78% recycled polyester/22% Lycra extra life
- Construction: warp knit jersey
- Certification: Oekotex certified
- Print method: digital
- Low environmental impact: Recycled polyester requires 70% less energy to make than polyester and the process is largely mechanical. Reusing plastic and polyester ensures that the plastic and polyester already around in this world gets recycled rather than put into landfill or the oceans.
- Adjustable fit. Sits at the low waist.
- True to size
- Model wears size S and is 173cm/5'8" tall
|Size S||Size M||Size L|
|Size conversion UK||8/10||10/12||12/14|
|Size conversion EU||36/38||38/40||40/42|
|Chest (widest point)||87||92||97|
|Waist (narrowest point)||67||72||77|
|Hips (widest point)||94||99||104|
|Inseam (inside leg)||80||80||80|
All measurements are in centimetres.
If you have any doubts about sizing please contact us at email@example.com or get in touch via our live chat.
About the Brand
VILDNIS was created by Danish born founder Ulla Vitting Richards. Through her 16 years in the fashion industry, Ulla has witnessed its numerous strengths, as well as many of the tired and devastating practices it has cultivated around the world. These experiences inspired her to be part of the change she wants to see.
At VILDNIS, they feel strongly about businesses taking responsibility for their impact on the environment and for the way workers in their supply chain are treated.
They strive to use the most environmentally friendly fabrics and production methods available, along with packaging and shipment. They are committed to mapping the entire supply chain and engaging in a constant dialogue with their partners to ensure all workers are treated fairly and paid a proper living wage.
Transparency is a key word at VILDNIS. They measure their performance on 3 pillars: people, planet, profit. And they are always striving to do better.