• Batwing sleeves
• Wide slashed neck
• Deep keyhole at back
• Herringbone tie at back neck
• A loose-knit lightweight fabric with a semi-sheer appearance and a soft handfeel. Comfortable and breathable.
• Please note that due to the nature of this open knit combined with the linen yarn, this fabric will shrink in wash and expand in wear. We recommend to reshape the top whilst damp.
• Composition: 100% organic linen
• Construction: plain knit
• Low environmental impact: organic linen is grown using rainwater for irrigation only and without any chemical fertilisers, pesticides or insecticides.
• Relaxed fit
• True to size
• Length: 63cm in size S
• Sleeve length: 29cm from neck point to cuff
• Model is a size S and is 173cm/5'8" tall
• Find your right size in our size guide
|Size S||Size M||Size L|
|Size conversion UK||8/10||10/12||12/14|
|Size conversion EU||36/38||38/40||40/42|
|Chest (widest point)||87||92||97|
|Waist (narrowest point)||67||72||77|
|Hips (widest point)||94||99||104|
|Inseam (inside leg)||80||80||80|
All measurements are in centimetres.
If you have any doubts about sizing please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch via our live chat.
About the Brand
VILDNIS was created by Danish born founder Ulla Vitting Richards. Through her 16 years in the fashion industry, Ulla has witnessed its numerous strengths, as well as many of the tired and devastating practices it has cultivated around the world. These experiences inspired her to be part of the change she wants to see.
At VILDNIS, they feel strongly about businesses taking responsibility for their impact on the environment and for the way workers in their supply chain are treated.
They strives to use the most environmentally friendly fabrics and production methods available, along with packaging and shipment. They are committed to mapping the entire supply chain and engaging in a constant dialogue with their partners to ensure all workers are treated fairly and paid a proper living wage.
Transparency is a key word at VILDNIS. They measure their performance on 3 pillars: people, planet, profit. And they are always striving to do better.