Wear VILDNIS' pleated jersey midi skirt over thick tights and ankle boots for a confident take on winter styling, or enjoy a laidback look and pair with an oversized jumper and trainers for chic, comfortable weekends. The elasticated waistband sits softly on skin or stretches to accommodate extra layers, and the soft 100% recycled polyester jersey moves as softly as the wind.
Note: the image of the fabric swatch is a truer representation of the colour.
Worn here with the black Bagan top.
- Pleated skirt
- Raw edge at hem
- Elasticated waistband
- Soft slightly shiny fabric with a lot of stretch. Lightweight and comfortable to wear.
- Composition: 100% recycled polyester
- Construction: knitted jersey with permanent pleats
- Low environmental impact: Recycled polyester requires 70% less energy to make than polyester and the process is largely mechanical. Reusing plastic bottles ensures that the plastic already around in this world gets recycled rather than put into landfill or the oceans.
- Relaxed fit
- True to size
- Length: 68cm in all sizes
- Model wears size S and is 178cm/5'10" tall
- Find your right size in our size guide below
|Size S||Size M||Size L|
|Size conversion UK||8/10||10/12||12/14|
|Size conversion EU||36/38||38/40||40/42|
|Chest (widest point)||87||92||97|
|Waist (narrowest point)||67||72||77|
|Hips (widest point)||94||99||104|
|Inseam (inside leg)||80||80||80|
All measurements are in centimetres.
If you have any doubts about sizing please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch via our live chat.
About the Brand
VILDNIS was created by Danish born founder Ulla Vitting Richards. Through her 16 years in the fashion industry, Ulla has witnessed its numerous strengths, as well as many of the tired and devastating practices it has cultivated around the world. These experiences inspired her to be part of the change she wants to see.
At VILDNIS, they feel strongly about businesses taking responsibility for their impact on the environment and for the way workers in their supply chain are treated.
They strives to use the most environmentally friendly fabrics and production methods available, along with packaging and shipment. They are committed to mapping the entire supply chain and engaging in a constant dialogue with their partners to ensure all workers are treated fairly and paid a proper living wage.
Transparency is a key word at VILDNIS. They measure their performance on 3 pillars: people, planet, profit. And they are always striving to do better.