A standard black pencil skirt this is not. VILDNIS' Kilauea skirt makes a carefully considered addition to your wardrobe with a deep waistband, exposed gunmetal zip at the back and a sensual darted design that creates and complements a feminine silhouette. Our premium organic cotton twill fabric is paired with just enough elastane to make minimal environmental impact while retaining the skirt's beautiful shape.
Note: this skirt is coming up small to size. We recommend taking a size up.
- Wide waistband
- Side pockets
- Gathers front and back below waistband
- Exposed gunmetal zip at center back
- A mid-weight durable twill fabric with a bit of stretch for better movement and shape retention.
- Composition: 98% organic cotton/2% elastane
- Construction: woven twill
- Low environmental impact: organic cotton is grown using natural fertilisers, pesticides and insecticides only instead of chemical ones.
- Coming up small to size. We recommend choosing the bigger size if you are between sizes.
- Slim fit
- Length: 48cm in size S
- Model wears size S and is 178cm/5'10" tall
|Size S||Size M||Size L|
|Size conversion UK||8/10||10/12||12/14|
|Size conversion EU||36/38||38/40||40/42|
|Chest (widest point)||87||92||97|
|Waist (narrowest point)||67||72||77|
|Hips (widest point)||94||99||104|
|Inseam (inside leg)||80||80||80|
All measurements are in centimetres.
If you have any doubts about sizing please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch via our live chat.
About the Brand
VILDNIS was created by Danish born founder Ulla Vitting Richards. Through her 16 years in the fashion industry, Ulla has witnessed its numerous strengths, as well as many of the tired and devastating practices it has cultivated around the world. These experiences inspired her to be part of the change she wants to see.
At VILDNIS, they feel strongly about businesses taking responsibility for their impact on the environment and for the way workers in their supply chain are treated.
They strive to use the most environmentally friendly fabrics and production methods available, along with packaging and shipment. They are committed to mapping the entire supply chain and engaging in a constant dialogue with their partners to ensure all workers are treated fairly and paid a proper living wage.
Transparency is a key word at VILDNIS. They measure their performance on 3 pillars: people, planet, profit. And they are always striving to do better.