When you need to take on the world, these wide leg jeans will stand up to the occasion. Made from lightweight organic cotton/elastane denim, they won’t weigh you down. A four-pocket design, contrast tan stitching and gunmetal hardware will, however, lift you up. VILDNIS’ stripped-back Danish style meets new era denim.
Also available in moonlit ocean navy.
Note: this product is coming up big to size. We recommend you take the smaller size if between sizes.
• Wide leg
• Slanted side pockets front
• Contrast tan stitching
• Gunmetal zip and button
• VILDNIS signature stitching on back pockets
• Fairly lightweight, super soft and durable denim with a bit of stretch for better movement
• Composition: 98.25% organic cotton/1.75% elastane
• Construction: woven denim
• Low environmental impact: organic cotton is grown using natural fertilisers, pesticides and insecticides only instead of chemical ones
• Relaxed fit. Mid waist
• Coming up big to size. If you are between sizes, we recommend taking the smaller size
• Length: inseam length is 78cm in size S with a slightly dropped crotch. Fits a regular leg length
• Model wears size S and is 178cm/5'10" tall
• Find your right size in our size guide
|Size S||Size M||Size L|
|Size conversion UK||8/10||10/12||12/14|
|Size conversion EU||36/38||38/40||40/42|
|Chest (widest point)||87||92||97|
|Waist (narrowest point)||67||72||77|
|Hips (widest point)||94||99||104|
|Inseam (inside leg)||80||80||80|
All measurements are in centimetres.
If you have any doubts about sizing please contact us at email@example.com or get in touch via our live chat.
About the Brand
VILDNIS was created by Danish born founder Ulla Vitting Richards. Through her 16 years in the fashion industry, Ulla has witnessed its numerous strengths, as well as many of the tired and devastating practices it has cultivated around the world. These experiences inspired her to be part of the change she wants to see.
At VILDNIS, they feel strongly about businesses taking responsibility for their impact on the environment and for the way workers in their supply chain are treated.
They strives to use the most environmentally friendly fabrics and production methods available, along with packaging and shipment. They are committed to mapping the entire supply chain and engaging in a constant dialogue with their partners to ensure all workers are treated fairly and paid a proper living wage.
Transparency is a key word at VILDNIS. They measure their performance on 3 pillars: people, planet, profit. And they are always striving to do better.