Nature gives back time and time again, so at VILDNIS they endeavour to reciprocate its kindness. By recycling the highest quality of merino wool yarn from Italy, this knitted jumper saves another jumper from getting lost in landfill. Its flattering slightly oversized look, with a wide V-neck and ribbed accents for extra shape, will also save you from wondering what to wear when the weather turns crisp.
Also available in molten lave red.
- Wide V-neck
- Slightly oversize
- Extra length in sleeves
- Ribbed cuff, hem and neckline
- Soft knitted fabric with characteristic woollen hand feel.
- Composition: 100% recycled merino wool
- Construction: plain knit
- Low environmental impact: by using recycled wool instead of virgin wool, Vildnis are saving vast amounts of water and chemicals used to clean the grease wool.
- Slightly oversize fit. Extra length in sleeves.
- True to size
- Length: 65cm in size S, 66cm in size M and 67cm in size L
- Sleeve length: 55.5cm in size S with a dropped shoulder. Fits regular arm length.
- Model is a size S and 170cm/5'7" tall. In the photos she is wearing a size M jumper.
- Find your right size in our size guide below
|Size S||Size M||Size L|
|Size conversion UK||8/10||10/12||12/14|
|Size conversion EU||36/38||38/40||40/42|
|Chest (widest point)||87||92||97|
|Waist (narrowest point)||67||72||77|
|Hips (widest point)||94||99||104|
|Inseam (inside leg)||80||80||80|
All measurements are in centimetres.
If you have any doubts about sizing please contact us at email@example.com or get in touch via our live chat.
About the Brand
VILDNIS was created by Danish born founder Ulla Vitting Richards. Through her 16 years in the fashion industry, Ulla has witnessed its numerous strengths, as well as many of the tired and devastating practices it has cultivated around the world. These experiences inspired her to be part of the change she wants to see.
At VILDNIS, they feel strongly about businesses taking responsibility for their impact on the environment and for the way workers in their supply chain are treated.
They strives to use the most environmentally friendly fabrics and production methods available, along with packaging and shipment. They are committed to mapping the entire supply chain and engaging in a constant dialogue with their partners to ensure all workers are treated fairly and paid a proper living wage.
Transparency is a key word at VILDNIS. They measure their performance on 3 pillars: people, planet, profit. And they are always striving to do better.