Meet VILDNIS' answer to party season. When it's too cold to dance under the stars, they bring Chile's unspoilt starry skies to you with a digitally-transferred eco-friendly print smattered artistically on softly textured polyester chiffon fabric (which is cleverly crafted from recycled coca cola bottles). Lined for weight and warmth and gathered at an elasticated waist, the slim silhouette is further framed by open back detailing and fulsome sleeves. Wear with a wide belt for added impact.
Note: sold without the belt.
- Bespoke distressed starry allover print
- Voluminous sleeves with narrow cuffs
- Wide neckline with keyhole front
- Deep keyhole and button closure back
- Elasticated waist
- Lined in body and skirt. Unlined in sleeves
- Super soft, sheer and floaty chiffon with a silky touch. Made from recycled plastic bottles.
- Composition: 100% recycled polyester (RPET)
- Construction: woven chiffon
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester jersey
- Print method: digital
- Low environmental impact: recycled polyester requires 70% less energy to make than polyester and the process is largely mechanical. Reusing plastic bottles ensures that the plastic already around in this world gets recycled rather than put into landfill or the oceans. Digitally printed to save water and energy.
- Fitted at the top part with volume in skirt and sleeves. Knee length.
- True to size
- Length: 105cm in size S, 106cm in size M and 107cm in size L.
- Sleeve length: 62cm
- Model wears size S and is 170cm/5'6" tall.
- Find your right size in our size guide below
|Size S||Size M||Size L|
|Size conversion UK||8/10||10/12||12/14|
|Size conversion EU||36/38||38/40||40/42|
|Chest (widest point)||87||92||97|
|Waist (narrowest point)||67||72||77|
|Hips (widest point)||94||99||104|
|Inseam (inside leg)||80||80||80|
All measurements are in centimetres.
If you have any doubts about sizing please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch via our live chat.
About the Brand
VILDNIS was created by Danish born founder Ulla Vitting Richards. Through her 16 years in the fashion industry, Ulla has witnessed its numerous strengths, as well as many of the tired and devastating practices it has cultivated around the world. These experiences inspired her to be part of the change she wants to see.
At VILDNIS, they feel strongly about businesses taking responsibility for their impact on the environment and for the way workers in their supply chain are treated.
They strives to use the most environmentally friendly fabrics and production methods available, along with packaging and shipment. They are committed to mapping the entire supply chain and engaging in a constant dialogue with their partners to ensure all workers are treated fairly and paid a proper living wage.
Transparency is a key word at VILDNIS. They measure their performance on 3 pillars: people, planet, profit. And they are always striving to do better.