Easy-to-wear faux wrap dress in VILDNIS' bold Indo print inspired by the traditional Indonesian batik prints. Featuring a deep V neck, elasticated waist, front slit and voluminous sleeves with elasticated cuffs, it's got the potential to become the dress you always reach for; the one you just know makes you look good. And you can feel good too, knowing that it is made from recycled fibres and digitally printed, saving both water and energy.
- Bespoke all-over Indonesian inspired print
- Voluminous 3/4 length sleeves with elasticated cuffs
- Faux wrap front
- Deep V neck front
- Elasticated waist
- Front slit
- Side pockets
- Midi length
- Super soft, heavy crepe with a silky touch. Made from recycled plastic bottles.
- Composition: 100% recycled polyester (RPET)
- Construction: woven crepe
- Print method: digital
- Low environmental impact: recycled polyester requires 70% less energy to make than polyester and the process is largely mechanical. Reusing plastic bottles ensures that the plastic already around in this world gets recycled rather than put into landfill or the oceans. Digitally printed to save water and energy.
- Relatively fitted at the top part with volume in sleeves and skirt.
- True to size
- Length: 123cm in size S, 124cm in size M and 125cm in size L.
- Sleeve length: 50cm
- Model wears size S and is 170cm/5'6" tall.
|Size S||Size M||Size L|
|Size conversion UK||8/10||10/12||12/14|
|Size conversion EU||36/38||38/40||40/42|
|Chest (widest point)||87||92||97|
|Waist (narrowest point)||67||72||77|
|Hips (widest point)||94||99||104|
|Inseam (inside leg)||80||80||80|
All measurements are in centimetres.
If you have any doubts about sizing please contact us at email@example.com or get in touch via our live chat.
About the Brand
VILDNIS was created by Danish born founder Ulla Vitting Richards. Through her 16 years in the fashion industry, Ulla has witnessed its numerous strengths, as well as many of the tired and devastating practices it has cultivated around the world. These experiences inspired her to be part of the change she wants to see.
At VILDNIS, they feel strongly about businesses taking responsibility for their impact on the environment and for the way workers in their supply chain are treated.
They strives to use the most environmentally friendly fabrics and production methods available, along with packaging and shipment. They are committed to mapping the entire supply chain and engaging in a constant dialogue with their partners to ensure all workers are treated fairly and paid a proper living wage.
Transparency is a key word at VILDNIS. They measure their performance on 3 pillars: people, planet, profit. And they are always striving to do better.