FANFARE's recycled collection takes a product that would have been deemed wastage and repairs, re-purposes and re-designs them into new pieces - giving them a second life.
These one-off pieces are handcrafted & made to order so please allow a maximum of 2 weeks before receiving.
- Environmental messaging "World Lovers"
- Hand embroidered to express how we should view our planet
- By upcycling and re-designing these jeans we are preventing helping to combat the 2 million tonnes of textile waste that is sent to landfill each year in the UK
- High Waisted
- Relaxed fit & rolled up hems
- Blue Denim
- Average trouser length
The denim might differ slightly from the images due to the vintage nature of these jeans. FANFARE uses vintage jeans and some pairs maybe distressed with slight wear & tear.
As these jeans have been upcycled each pair can differ slightly in colour & fit. If you have a special request in terms of length or fit please get in touch after placing your order and our team can organise this for you.
By shopping FANFARE's jeans, each pair saves:
- 9500 litres of water
- 34kg of CO2 emissions - similar to taking a car and driving for 111km
- 1kg of waste from UK landfills
- Supports 1.5 days of fair working conditions & pay, made in the UK by local artisans
Hand wash or dry clean when necessary. Denim is not supposed to be washed in a washing machine when worn a few times please leave out to air.
See picture below but please do not hesitate to get in touch with us via our live chat or by email email@example.com
About the brand
Fanfare is a sustainable British fashion brand that sets out to create powerful, positive change in the fashion industry. Originally launched in 2018 under the name ‘Fabric For Freedom’ by Esther Knight. The first collection saw huge success and went on to be featured by British Vogue and The Sunday Times.