VILDNIS combines classic and contemporary style in their Havasu denim skirt. A flattering A-line shape cut from comfortably soft organic cotton denim will make it the most wearable item in your wardrobe, while frayed detailing and rips add casual, confident character. Signature VILDNIS accessories include trademark back pocket stitching and gunmetal button and zip.
• Frayed-edge construction waistband and hem
• Ripped worn look
• Slight A-shape
• Five-pocket style
• VILDNIS signature stitching back pockets
• Gunmetal hardware
• Soft, breathable and durable denim with a bit of stretch for better movement
• Composition: 98% organic cotton/2% elastane
• Construction: woven denim
• Low environmental impact: organic cotton is grown using natural fertilisers, pesticides and insecticides only instead of chemical ones.
• Slim fit. Sits at the mid-waist.
• True to size
• Length: 37cm in size S
• Brunette model wears size S and is 170cm/5'6" tall. Blonde model is 173/5'8".
• Find your right size in our size guide below
|Size S||Size M||Size L|
|Size conversion UK||8/10||10/12||12/14|
|Size conversion EU||36/38||38/40||40/42|
|Chest (widest point)||87||92||97|
|Waist (narrowest point)||67||72||77|
|Hips (widest point)||94||99||104|
|Inseam (inside leg)||80||80||80|
All measurements are in centimetres.
If you have any doubts about sizing please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch via our live chat.
About the Brand
VILDNIS was created by Danish born founder Ulla Vitting Richards. Through her 16 years in the fashion industry, Ulla has witnessed its numerous strengths, as well as many of the tired and devastating practices it has cultivated around the world. These experiences inspired her to be part of the change she wants to see.
At VILDNIS, they feel strongly about businesses taking responsibility for their impact on the environment and for the way workers in their supply chain are treated.
They strives to use the most environmentally friendly fabrics and production methods available, along with packaging and shipment. They are committed to mapping the entire supply chain and engaging in a constant dialogue with their partners to ensure all workers are treated fairly and paid a proper living wage.
Transparency is a key word at VILDNIS. They measure their performance on 3 pillars: people, planet, profit. And they are always striving to do better.