VILDNIS gives your go-to LBD a contemporary, eco-friendly update in slim-fitting lightweight jersey blending cotton and Seacell. Double fabric through the skirt provides extra structure and full coverage, with a subtly elasticated dropped waistline moulding effortlessly into a sleek feminine top contrasting a statement raw, slashed neck with extra long skinny sleeves.
• Extra long slimfitting sleeves
• Round neck with raw edge detail
• Double layer skirt for extra coverage
• Elasticated waist
• A lightweight jersey with a soft handfeel.
• Composition: 80% organic cotton/20% Seacell
• Construction: single jersey
• Low environmental impact: organic cotton is grown using natural fertilisers, pesticides and insecticides only instead of chemical ones. Seacell is made from sustainably harvested seaweed and made in a closed-loop system like Lyocell, reusing water and chemicals.
• Slimfitting. Sits just above the knee. Extra long sleeves.
• True to size
• Length: S 100cm, M 101cm and L 102cm
• Model wears size S and is 170cm/5'7" tall
• Find your right size in our size guide below
|Size S||Size M||Size L|
|Size conversion UK||8/10||10/12||12/14|
|Size conversion EU||36/38||38/40||40/42|
|Chest (widest point)||87||92||97|
|Waist (narrowest point)||67||72||77|
|Hips (widest point)||94||99||104|
|Inseam (inside leg)||80||80||80|
All measurements are in centimetres.
If you have any doubts about sizing please contact us at email@example.com or get in touch via our live chat.
About the Brand
VILDNIS was created by Danish born founder Ulla Vitting Richards. Through her 16 years in the fashion industry, Ulla has witnessed its numerous strengths, as well as many of the tired and devastating practices it has cultivated around the world. These experiences inspired her to be part of the change she wants to see.
At VILDNIS, they feel strongly about businesses taking responsibility for their impact on the environment and for the way workers in their supply chain are treated.
They strives to use the most environmentally friendly fabrics and production methods available, along with packaging and shipment. They are committed to mapping the entire supply chain and engaging in a constant dialogue with their partners to ensure all workers are treated fairly and paid a proper living wage.
Transparency is a key word at VILDNIS. They measure their performance on 3 pillars: people, planet, profit. And they are always striving to do better.