A layer you’ll love for chilly holiday evenings or to stand up to the UK’s changeable skies, this cosy cover-up in organic cotton has a brushed back that wraps you in warmth and feels indulgently soft on skin. Balancing elegance with VILDNIS’ unmistakeable edge, a zip-up funnel neck collar is cleverly concealed by a placket featuring gunmetal snap buttons.
The image of the fabric swatch is correct for colour.
• Hidden gunmetal zip at front
• Placket with gunmetal snap buttons
• Funnel neck
• 2 front pockets
• Wide cuff and hem
• Matching flatlock seams
• Heavy sweat fabric with a super soft brushed backside.
• Composition: 100% organic cotton
• Construction: American fleece with a brushed back
• Low environmental impact: organic cotton is grown using natural fertilisers, pesticides and insecticides only instead of chemical ones.
• Relaxed fit
• True to size
• Length: 68cm in size S
• Sleeve length: 58cm in size S with a dropped shoulder (extra length).
• Model wears size S and is 170cm/5'7" tall
• Find your right size in our size guide
|Size S||Size M||Size L|
|Size conversion UK||8/10||10/12||12/14|
|Size conversion EU||36/38||38/40||40/42|
|Chest (widest point)||87||92||97|
|Waist (narrowest point)||67||72||77|
|Hips (widest point)||94||99||104|
|Inseam (inside leg)||80||80||80|
All measurements are in centimetres.
If you have any doubts about sizing please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch via our live chat.
About the Brand
VILDNIS was created by Danish born founder Ulla Vitting Richards. Through her 16 years in the fashion industry, Ulla has witnessed its numerous strengths, as well as many of the tired and devastating practices it has cultivated around the world. These experiences inspired her to be part of the change she wants to see.
At VILDNIS, they feel strongly about businesses taking responsibility for their impact on the environment and for the way workers in their supply chain are treated.
They strive to use the most environmentally friendly fabrics and production methods available, along with packaging and shipment. They are committed to mapping the entire supply chain and engaging in a constant dialogue with their partners to ensure all workers are treated fairly and paid a proper living wage.
Transparency is a key word at VILDNIS. They measure their performance on 3 pillars: people, planet, profit. And they are always striving to do better.