Your staple V-neck t-shirt gets a VILDNIS upgrade with an open jacquard pattern and raw edge neckline that gives your off-duty look a subtle twist. Its slim shape with turned up sleeves is made from soft organic cotton fabric you'll love to live in every day.
Also available in Black Beauty.
• Stripe jacquard pattern with ‘open’ holes
• Wide deep V-neck
• Turn-up sleeves
• Jacquard-knitted jersey fabric with a crisp, yet soft, cotton handfeel. Stripe pattern with ‘hole’ effect
• Composition: 100% organic cotton
• Construction: jacquard jersey
• Low environmental impact: organic cotton is grown using natural fertilisers, pesticides and insecticides only instead of chemical ones.
• Relaxed slim fit
• True to size
• Length: 67cm in size S
• Sleeve length: 14cm in size S
• Model wears size S and is 170cm/5'6" tall
• Find your right size in our size guide below
|Size S||Size M||Size L|
|Size conversion UK||8/10||10/12||12/14|
|Size conversion EU||36/38||38/40||40/42|
|Chest (widest point)||87||92||97|
|Waist (narrowest point)||67||72||77|
|Hips (widest point)||94||99||104|
|Inseam (inside leg)||80||80||80|
All measurements are in centimetres.
If you have any doubts about sizing please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch via our live chat.
About the Brand
VILDNIS was created by Danish born founder Ulla Vitting Richards. Through her 16 years in the fashion industry, Ulla has witnessed its numerous strengths, as well as many of the tired and devastating practices it has cultivated around the world. These experiences inspired her to be part of the change she wants to see.
At VILDNIS, they feel strongly about businesses taking responsibility for their impact on the environment and for the way workers in their supply chain are treated.
They strives to use the most environmentally friendly fabrics and production methods available, along with packaging and shipment. They are committed to mapping the entire supply chain and engaging in a constant dialogue with their partners to ensure all workers are treated fairly and paid a proper living wage.
Transparency is a key word at VILDNIS. They measure their performance on 3 pillars: people, planet, profit. And they are always striving to do better.