VILDNIS updates the ultimate culotte trouser with their Danish-inspired take on high-waisted wide-leg culottes.
As wearable as they are sustainable, they're made from 100% soft organic cotton fabric, feature a tonal white and gunmetal stripe and incorporate a darted waistline with faux lace-up back for stand-out style from every angle. Pair with a neutral or block colour top to contrast the gunmetal button-up waistband and subtle VILDNIS signature stitching in white on the back pockets.
- Wide leg
- Front closure with gunmetal shank buttons
- Lace-up detail at back waist
- Back pockets with signature stitching
- Belt loops
- Woven khadi fabric with a gunmetal/white stripe and a soft handfeel.
- Composition: 100% organic cotton
- Construction: woven khaki
- Low environmental impact: organic cotton is grown using natural fertilisers, pesticides and insecticides only instead of synthetic ones.
- Relaxed slim fit
- True to size
- Inseam length: 56cm in size S
- Model wears size S and is 170cm/5'6" tall
- Find your right size in our size guide
|Size S||Size M||Size L|
|Size conversion UK||8/10||10/12||12/14|
|Size conversion EU||36/38||38/40||40/42|
|Chest (widest point)||87||92||97|
|Waist (narrowest point)||67||72||77|
|Hips (widest point)||94||99||104|
|Inseam (inside leg)||80||80||80|
All measurements are in centimetres.
If you have any doubts about sizing please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch via our live chat.
About the Brand
VILDNIS was created by Danish born founder Ulla Vitting Richards. Through her 16 years in the fashion industry, Ulla has witnessed its numerous strengths, as well as many of the tired and devastating practices it has cultivated around the world. These experiences inspired her to be part of the change she wants to see.
At VILDNIS, they feel strongly about businesses taking responsibility for their impact on the environment and for the way workers in their supply chain are treated.
They strives to use the most environmentally friendly fabrics and production methods available, along with packaging and shipment. They are committed to mapping the entire supply chain and engaging in a constant dialogue with their partners to ensure all workers are treated fairly and paid a proper living wage.
Transparency is a key word at VILDNIS. They measure their performance on 3 pillars: people, planet, profit. And they are always striving to do better.