This beautiful Jacket is VILDNIS' eco-friendly take on the ever popular faux fur cover-up. It is fully lined and made from soft organic cotton, it cocoons your body and lifts your spirits. Its short boxy shape is completed with long sleeves and a round neckline featuring a hook and eye closure at the top. Wear over your favourite dress or jeans.
We think it looks amazing here over Vildnis's Ivalo winter dress.
• Short boxy shape
• Round neck
• 7/8 length sleeves
• Hook & eye closure at front neck
• A soft lambswool look-alike plush fabric made from natural fibres. Warm and comfortable to wear.
• Composition: 100% organic cotton. GOTS certified.
• Construction: knitted plush
• Low environmental impact: organic cotton is grown using natural fertilisers, pesticides and insecticides only instead of chemical ones.
• Short boxy fit
• True to size
• Length: S 56cm, M 57cm size M and L 58cm
• Sleeve length: S 52cm, M and L 53cm
• Model wears size S and is 170cm/5'7" tall
• Find your right size in our size guide
|Size S||Size M||Size L|
|Size conversion UK||8/10||10/12||12/14|
|Size conversion EU||36/38||38/40||40/42|
|Chest (widest point)||87||92||97|
|Waist (narrowest point)||67||72||77|
|Hips (widest point)||94||99||104|
|Inseam (inside leg)||80||80||80|
All measurements are in centimetres.
If you have any doubts about sizing please contact us at email@example.com or get in touch via our live chat.
About the Brand
VILDNIS was created by Danish born founder Ulla Vitting Richards. Through her 16 years in the fashion industry, Ulla has witnessed its numerous strengths, as well as many of the tired and devastating practices it has cultivated around the world. These experiences inspired her to be part of the change she wants to see.
At VILDNIS, they feel strongly about businesses taking responsibility for their impact on the environment and for the way workers in their supply chain are treated.
They strives to use the most environmentally friendly fabrics and production methods available, along with packaging and shipment. They are committed to mapping the entire supply chain and engaging in a constant dialogue with their partners to ensure all workers are treated fairly and paid a proper living wage.
Transparency is a key word at VILDNIS. They measure their performance on 3 pillars: people, planet, profit. And they are always striving to do better.