Relaxed fit boyfriend jeans you'll want to live in every weekend. Classic five-pocket style with VILDNIS signature stitching on the back pockets, laser printed logo patch on waistband and gunmetal hardware.
Made using the water-saving methods such as laser printing to achieve a slightly worn look and nanobubble technology to soften and fade, saving 200 litres of water per garment.
Made from 100% organic cotton, these can be recycled once you are done with them - if ever!
Worn here with the Waima T-shirt in black beauty.
- Relaxed boyfriend shape
- Ankle grazing length
- Five-pocket style
- VILDNIS signature stitching back pockets
- Laser print logo 'patch' on waistband
- Branded gunmetal shank button and rivets
- Contrast dark tan stitching
- Soft, durable and breathable denim.
- Composition: 100% organic cotton
- Construction: woven denim
- Low environmental impact: organic cotton is grown using natural fertilisers, pesticides and insecticides only instead of chemical ones. These jeans are washed with air instead of water, saving approximately 200 litres of water per garment, and the used effect is achieved with laser.
- Designed for circularity.
- Lose boyfriend fit
- True to size
- Length: Inside leg 72cm in size S.
- Model wears size S and is 170cm/5'7" tall.
- Find your right size in our size guide below
|Size S||Size M||Size L|
|Size conversion UK||8/10||10/12||12/14|
|Size conversion EU||36/38||38/40||40/42|
|Chest (widest point)||87||92||97|
|Waist (narrowest point)||67||72||77|
|Hips (widest point)||94||99||104|
|Inseam (inside leg)||80||80||80|
All measurements are in centimetres.
If you have any doubts about sizing please contact us at email@example.com or get in touch via our live chat.
About the Brand
VILDNIS was created by Danish born founder Ulla Vitting Richards. Through her 16 years in the fashion industry, Ulla has witnessed its numerous strengths, as well as many of the tired and devastating practices it has cultivated around the world. These experiences inspired her to be part of the change she wants to see.
At VILDNIS, they feel strongly about businesses taking responsibility for their impact on the environment and for the way workers in their supply chain are treated.
They strives to use the most environmentally friendly fabrics and production methods available, along with packaging and shipment. They are committed to mapping the entire supply chain and engaging in a constant dialogue with their partners to ensure all workers are treated fairly and paid a proper living wage.
Transparency is a key word at VILDNIS. They measure their performance on 3 pillars: people, planet, profit. And they are always striving to do better.