When the days grow short, this luminescent soft A-line cami brings the light to your winter wardrobe, with its semi-sheer finish and eco-friendly digital print inspired by Chile's unspoilt starry skies. Complete with delicate straps and a lace neckline, this cami is so feminine and sensual you won't believe it's made from recycled coca cola bottles. Sultry, and smart.
- Lace at neckline
- Narrow straps
- Single back strap
- Chest darts for flattering fit
- Super soft, sheer and floaty chiffon with a silky touch made from recycled coca-cola bottles.
- Composition: 100% recycled polyester
- Construction: woven chiffon
- Print method: digital
- Low environmental impact: Recycled polyester requires 70% less energy to make than polyester and the process is largely mechanical. Reusing plastic bottles ensures that the plastic already around in this world gets recycled rather than put into landfill or the oceans. Digitally printed to save water and energy.
- Slight A-line slim fit
- True to size
- Length: 62cm in size S, 63cm in M and 64cm in L
- Model wears size S and is 170cm/5'7" tall
- Find your right size in our size guide below
|Size S||Size M||Size L|
|Size conversion UK||8/10||10/12||12/14|
|Size conversion EU||36/38||38/40||40/42|
|Chest (widest point)||87||92||97|
|Waist (narrowest point)||67||72||77|
|Hips (widest point)||94||99||104|
|Inseam (inside leg)||80||80||80|
All measurements are in centimetres.
If you have any doubts about sizing please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch via our live chat.
About the Brand
VILDNIS was created by Danish born founder Ulla Vitting Richards. Through her 16 years in the fashion industry, Ulla has witnessed its numerous strengths, as well as many of the tired and devastating practices it has cultivated around the world. These experiences inspired her to be part of the change she wants to see.
At VILDNIS, they feel strongly about businesses taking responsibility for their impact on the environment and for the way workers in their supply chain are treated.
They strives to use the most environmentally friendly fabrics and production methods available, along with packaging and shipment. They are committed to mapping the entire supply chain and engaging in a constant dialogue with their partners to ensure all workers are treated fairly and paid a proper living wage.
Transparency is a key word at VILDNIS. They measure their performance on 3 pillars: people, planet, profit. And they are always striving to do better.