VILDNIS signature recycled polyester wrap maxi gets a new season print update inspired by California's desert wildflowers. Fully lined from the bust to the knee for coverage, while the sheer fabric drapes to the floor for added length and subtle shimmer. Flattering delicate shoulder straps and a deep V-neck in the front and back meet a waist-cinching wrap with ties in the same fabric.
• True wrap
• Invisible inner button to keep the wrap in place
• Drawstring in waist
• Deep front and back neck
• Lined to the knee
• Super soft, sheer and floaty chiffon with a silky touch made from recycled Coca-Cola bottles.
• Composition: 100% recycled polyester
• Construction: woven chiffon
• Print method: digital
• Low environmental impact: recycled polyester requires 70% less energy to make than polyester and the process is largely mechanical. Reusing plastic bottles ensures that the plastic already around in this world gets recycled rather than put into landfill or the oceans. Digitally printed to save water and energy. Read more about recycled polyester and digital printing in our fabric section.
Fit• Straight relaxed fit
• True to size
• Length: 145cm in size S
• Model wears size S and is 173cm/5'8" tall
• Find your right size in our size guide
|Size S||Size M||Size L|
|Size conversion UK||8/10||10/12||12/14|
|Size conversion EU||36/38||38/40||40/42|
|Chest (widest point)||87||92||97|
|Waist (narrowest point)||67||72||77|
|Hips (widest point)||94||99||104|
|Inseam (inside leg)||80||80||80|
All measurements are in centimetres.
If you have any doubts about sizing please contact us at email@example.com or get in touch via our live chat.
About the Brand
VILDNIS was created by Danish born founder Ulla Vitting Richards. Through her 16 years in the fashion industry, Ulla has witnessed its numerous strengths, as well as many of the tired and devastating practices it has cultivated around the world. These experiences inspired her to be part of the change she wants to see.
At VILDNIS, they feel strongly about businesses taking responsibility for their impact on the environment and for the way workers in their supply chain are treated.
They strives to use the most environmentally friendly fabrics and production methods available, along with packaging and shipment. They are committed to mapping the entire supply chain and engaging in a constant dialogue with their partners to ensure all workers are treated fairly and paid a proper living wage.
Transparency is a key word at VILDNIS. They measure their performance on 3 pillars: people, planet, profit. And they are always striving to do better.