Protect yourself, your family and your community by covering up with a Fanfare Face Mask.
- Sustainably made in the UK
- Made from 100% GOTs Certified Organic Cotton
- Made from fabric waste utilising dead stock
- High quality & hand made
- Breathable soft fabric & made with a double layer
- Built-in filter pocket - designed to fit PM 2.5 filters.
- Machine washable
- Comfortable Lycra Cotton ear straps
One size, the elasticated ear loops allow for flexible sizing
Fabric body measures 19cm x 10cm.
Please note that for hygiene reasons, these masks are non-returnable. We encourage you to continue to following government guidelines by practising social distancing, washing your hands, and avoid touching your face.
About the brand
Fanfare is a sustainable British fashion brand that sets out to create powerful, positive change in the fashion industry. Originally launched in 2018 under the name ‘Fabric For Freedom’ by Esther Knight. The first collection saw huge success and went on to be featured by British Vogue and The Sunday Times.