Packed with oversized features and understated style, the Bagan rollneck top is a firm favourite in Vildnis' Essentials range. Its slim silhouette is offset by a soft slouchy rollneck and deep cuffs. Raw edging on the cuffs and hem delivers an effortless unpolished aesthetic, while the eco-friendly soft organic cotton/Tencel blend fabric is as carefully considered for your comfort as it is for the environment.
Note: the image of the fabric swatch is a truer representation of the colour.
Also available in black.
• Slouchy roll neck
• Deep cuffs
• Raw edge detail at cuff and hem
• Center back seam for shaping
• An incredibly soft jersey fabric with a high level of stretch. Cool and comfortable to wear.
• Composition: 64% Tencel/31% organic cotton/5% elastane
• Construction: single jersey
• Low environmental impact: Tencel is made from sustainable wood pulp in a closed-loop system reusing water and chemicals. Organic cotton is grown using natural fertilizers instead of pesticides.
• Slim fit
• True to size
• Length: 60cm in size S, 61cm in size M and 62cm in size L
• Model wears size S and is 173cm/5'8" tall
• Find your right size in our size guide below
|Size S||Size M||Size L|
|Size conversion UK||8/10||10/12||12/14|
|Size conversion EU||36/38||38/40||40/42|
|Chest (widest point)||87||92||97|
|Waist (narrowest point)||67||72||77|
|Hips (widest point)||94||99||104|
|Inseam (inside leg)||80||80||80|
All measurements are in centimetres.
If you have any doubts about sizing please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch via our live chat.
About the Brand
VILDNIS was created by Danish born founder Ulla Vitting Richards. Through her 16 years in the fashion industry, Ulla has witnessed its numerous strengths, as well as many of the tired and devastating practices it has cultivated around the world. These experiences inspired her to be part of the change she wants to see.
At VILDNIS, they feel strongly about businesses taking responsibility for their impact on the environment and for the way workers in their supply chain are treated.
They strives to use the most environmentally friendly fabrics and production methods available, along with packaging and shipment. They are committed to mapping the entire supply chain and engaging in a constant dialogue with their partners to ensure all workers are treated fairly and paid a proper living wage.
Transparency is a key word at VILDNIS. They measure their performance on 3 pillars: people, planet, profit. And they are always striving to do better.