Returns and Refunds Policy
Returns and Refunds Policy
We hope that you love your purchase, but understand that sometimes things don’t work out.
For most products, you have 14 days from receipt of the product to let us know you want to return an item, and another 14 days to return the product directly to the Seller for a refund, subject to the exclusions outlined below. The return period will expire 28 days from the day on which you receive the goods you have ordered.
Please note that Sellers aren’t required to accept a return or exchange unless stated in their shop policies which you can find on the product or Seller’s page.
The below are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Perishable products such as food, plants, perfumes and toiletries
- Personal products sold with a hygiene seal where that seal has been broken e.g. earrings, underwear and swimwear
- Personalised products and products made to order
- Any product that has been used, returned without original packaging or is returned in an unsaleable condition. Faulty items must be returned in their original packaging.
How do I return a product?
To return a product, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your order number, which item you would like to return, and the reason for that return. We will send you all the details needed.
- We recommend you send your product by recorded delivery, and retain proof of postage just in case anything goes missing.
- Please ensure returned products are sent and received in their original packaging and in a re-sellable condition.
Please note that you are liable for any diminished value of the product resulting from the handling of the product in any way other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product while you are responsible for it.
When will I receive my refund?
On receipt of the returned product, the Seller will let us know to refund your payment to your original payment method. We will process the refund directly to your payment card.
You should receive your refund within 14 days. We will contact you if there is an issue with your return.
Are Return postage costs reimbursed?
Please note that the cost of return postage will be at your expense unless the Seller offers a 'free returns' service.
What if I am outside of the EU?
For customers returning goods from outside of the EU and/or needing to produce a customs declaration, goods MUST be marked as "Returned goods" with ZERO commercial value. Failure to do so, or to declare any value on the shipment may result in import duty and/or taxes being applied to the returned goods which will be deducted from any refunds payable or recharged to your payment method.
Can I exchange a product instead of a return?
Please contact us at email@example.com, and we will verify with the relevant Seller. In most cases, you will need to return your item by following the standard returns procedure and place a new order for your replacement item through lillyandmain.com